Wednesday 25 January 2012

almost


This little bottom is almost one. My beautiful baby boy is almost one. Toddling more than crawling, chatting to anybody who will listen, smiling and giggling, the sunshine in our everyday. Very soon there will be no baby in our home. That makes me a little sad. But I am a glass half full kinda girl, and thinking of my little guy becoming more independent and joining in with his big brother and sister more, crossing over into that next phase of our little family life, well that makes me smile.

Almost one means there is a party to plan, a cake to create, a very special visitor arriving. After seeing what he's been up to lately between Stacey and Claire, excited just doesn't cut it. Goosebumps kinda stuff. Go and see.

4 comments:

  1. I am seriously excited for you, firstly because your little man is turning one and secondly because Tim is coming!!! Exciting times lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yay for 1! Yay for little baby boys! And YAY for Tim! Can't wait to see the capture of your gorgeous family. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you serious? I am SO jealous! I have just been stalking his blog and his images are just amazing. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...