Thursday 12 January 2012

december rewind

I realise the festive cheer is long gone. Loooooong gone. But I have to wrap up. I must. It's bugging me.














The week before Christmas we held a little lunch with my cousin and her little ones. It was a lovely day, some yummy homemade goodies, kids playing happily together, catching up. My cousin lives about an hour away on the other side of Melbourne so we don't get to see each other as often as either of us would like. We have known each other all our lives. Our mums are best friends. We have been together for every big birthday, celebration, graduation, christening, important event. Oh the memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...