Friday 6 January 2012

project 366


Some of you may have heard of it, or done it before. I did it two years ago (when it was Project 365 - 2012 is a leap year, hence the 366), and will be doing it again this year. For those that don't know, you take a photo every day of the year, a way of documenting the year that was. Some people like to choose a theme for their shots, like gratitude or kids or things that make you smile etc.. With all the photos I took, I made a coffee table book, and from those 365 photos, I took a little more than half of the best ones and made more books for the grandparents for Christmas 2010 (mine were kiddie themed). What a hit. They are ridiculously cheap and Apple's set up (like 98% of things they do) is super easy and fast to draft, complete, email and then happily receive from the FedEx man, in your hot little hand. Hmm, between this little project and Mr Coulson arriving on my doorstep next month, I wonder what we will be gifting this Christmas.. fake the excitement to receive yet another photographic gift, family! You know you love it.




2 comments:

  1. Ooo I am very excited for you Tim will be visiting next month!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe it!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...