Sunday 5 August 2012

52 weeks of grateful :: a break

I am struggling to get my blogging mojo back. General everyday mojo. Whatevs. I've missed a few gratefuls being in holiday mode. Tonight, my head hurts. Literally. I have a shit of a headache. But then, when are they ever good? But I want to get this little post out, even if it will be short and sweet. In words that is. Not images. Duh.
















This week (and for the last few weeks) I am, and have been ever so grateful for ::

a break
my parents
a break with my parents
my dad's washing, cooking and cleaning
my mum's company
my sister's growing belly
a change of scenery
late night laughter
fresh air
warm fresh air
sunshine
no agenda
the playground
sunshine
the beach
slow days
sunshine
time with my brother
tv nights
movies
coming home

{Linking up with Bron for Kidspot Village Voices}


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful things to be grateful for Tahnee. So sorry to hear you have a headache, try to rest up as much as humanly possible. A blogging break is good, you'll get the groove back before you know it. And those delightful images speak for themselves, magic times xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't sunshine just awesome? i love these photos, and all your gratefuls- my mum is coming for a stay this week and i am so in need of some nurturing! hope your head wakes up better :) sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shots...especially your dad in the boat on his phone!
    Lovely gratefuls
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful things to be grateful for and beautiful images to capture this!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. God you take the most beautiful photos :)

    I celebrated family in a similar fashion this week.

    I *get* all of those things you're grateful for. Truly get it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are right up there with the best photos I think I've seen. Nice work. It looks and sounds like the break was well enjoyed, and yes, a lot to be truly grateful snd appreciative of. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...