Friday 30 August 2013

icey dinosaurs

The boys have been getting a little bored with the old faithfuls lately when it comes to play. I really need to lift my game and change things up a bit. Yesterday I remembered this brilliant idea I found over at Kelly's forever ago. With the weather getting warmer and water play coming back onto the menu this past week, I decided it was warm enough to take it one step further - ice play.

While Eliot's attention was sporadic, Cole was dedicated to freeing every last dinosaur and fossil (shells) before he could declare completion. Super fun and super easy. If you try this at home, definitely get the smalls to wear their sunglasses for eye protection.














2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, thanks for sharing. My boy loves dinosaurs too so this will be a great activity to keep mischievous hands busy.
    x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we are so doing this! Thanks Tahnee! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...