Sunday 15 June 2014

24/52




A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014.

Ruby / she sat typing at the computer, in the stream of warm early morning sun, the shadow of the screen door checkered across her face.
Cole / devouring his dim sim inside his plastic playground house
Eliot / chief pancake maker

Like many of you I am sure, last week my favourite was Poet. A perfect image to me - when vivid colour and darkness meet in perfect harmony. Such beauty, Jodi!

Joining Jodi each week

2 comments:

  1. Ruby looks so much like you in this pic!

    Lovely portraits, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that portrait of Ruby. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thankyou so much for taking the time to leave a comment x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...